EMF Griffiths is an Australian building services and sustainablity consultancy providing ESD, mechanical, electrical, fire, vertical transportation and associated engineering services.
Our offices are located in Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane with associated offices in Melbourne, Perth and Cairns.
Our current staff consists of 54 with 25 Professional Engineers.
At EMF Griffiths, we believe sustainable design and resource conservation are key aspects of modern construction. We actively promote both reliance on, and efficient use of renewable resources, as well as conservation of non-renewable resources wherever possible. All of our engineers and technical staff are Green Star Accredited Professionals. We apply environmentally friendly principles to all of the projects we are involved in.
Our vast experience covers a wide range of projects including the 6 star Condominium and Hotel Project, Palazzo Versace Hotel located on the Gold Coast and Brisbane Square, the country's largest green star office building. We have successfully delivered projects across sectors including commercial, retail, residential, industrial, healthcare and data centres.
Why Choose EMF Griffiths?
A Director attends all meetings from inception to completion of the project. This ensures continuity and smooth implementation of systems throughout the project.
We offer innovative solutions with a high level of input at the conceptual phase of the project.
Our priority is to create a culture of being available until the completion of our clients' long term goals. By blending the extensive practical and design experience of our principals and senior staff with our Asset and Energy Management division, we create a unique and lasting relationship for the duration of the project.
All our services are supported by specialist engineers in all disciplines.
Our company goals are summarised as follows:
- Maintain a financially secure business.
- Offer well-considered, innovative and appropriate engineering solutions.
- Provide an environment of continuing staff development and satisfaction through the output of a quality product.
- Achieve continuing professional development.
- Offer a team management structure.
- Create an environment of social awareness.
- Achieve complete client satisfaction.
- Participate pro-actively and co-operatively as part of the overall consultant team to achieve the best project outcome.
- Provide appropriate cost effective systems within the project cost plan tailored to the individual project.
Ensure the benefit of our wide project experience is part of the individual project design process.